Last chance to buy!
0 d:0 h:0 m:0 s
Education, Motivation and New friends.. in Italy!
GETTING THERE & INCLUSIONS
Tuesday 25th - Saturday 29th April 2023
- What can I expect?Each day will be different! For demonstrations, styled shoots and workshops, we will be breaking into small groups so you will have the option to choose the workshop which suits you best immediately after booking.
There will also be business classes, some editing and round table discussions!
- Is there any downtime and what about meals?The entire event is a great opportunity to hang out with your peers who actually get it!
There are meal breaks scheduled (and we will be eating together) however you should expect it to be pretty full on! With that said, the class types are all mixed up to use different parts of your brain throughout the day!
- I have a dietary requirement, can you cater for me?I get it- I'm in that camp too, I'm Coeliac!
Vegan, vegetarian, Halal, gluten free, and all the other dietary requirements and allergens can be catered for. Just let us know through the booking form!
- Where is it and how do I get there?The retreat is being held in the hills of Tuscany! The nearest airport is Pisa and we are providing a private bus from Pisa to the accomodation, and back again.
- How do room allocations work?If you opt for a "Standard Twin Share" room, you are welcome to request a particular attendee as your room mate if you know another attendee, otherwise, a room mate of the same gender will be assigned to you.
If you have upgraded to a private room, you will have your own private room and bathroom, all on the same site of the rest of us of course!
- Are there any other requirements?You need to have a good level of fitness to enjoy this retreat as there is quite a lot of walking involved.
There are no minimum requirements for your photography or business skills but you will benefit most from this event if you have a professional level understanding of your camera (can comfortably shoot in manual mode and understand your lenses).
In order to keep ticket prices down, all models will be paid with images. To make this happen, you are required to upload a minimum of one image per model that you photograph within 2 weeks from the end of the Retreat.
- I am interested in exploring Italy more afterwards, can you help me?I highly recommend that!
I live in Italy and will happily share some local knowledge!
- Tell me more about the video workshopThe video workshop is an optional add-on. It is €350 per person and will run on Saturday 29th April with Alex and Emmeline of Eden Photography and Video.
During the five hours you will learn how to shoot and edit video for your clients and marketing materials. You don't need to have any prior knowledge of video to attend but you will need a camera which has video function.
Lunch is not included but is available at the hotel restaurant.
Transport back to Pisa will be provided at the end of your workshop.
- I still have questions!No dramas, just email me! email@example.com
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionFemale Twin Share Room- Single payment (€2290.00)€2290.00
- Preferred optionFemale Twin Share Room - Pay Monthly (Three months)3x €820.00
- Preferred optionPrivate Room Upgrade - Single payment (€2690.00)€2690.00
- Total payment
- 1xThe Pet Photographers Retreat - Tuscany Edition€0-+
All prices in EUR